Full Time Mid-Senior Designer – £35-£48k depending on experience.
Fancy working for an awesome agency in a cool studio space right by Greenwich Park? Can you produce high quality work to tight deadlines without getting flustered? Do you like to have a laugh and a bit of banter while you’re working? How d’you feel about sharing your space with an office dog or two? We’re a lively independent graphic design studio and we’re looking for a super talented, well-rounded creative designer to join us on the good ship Meridian.
As an experienced designer, you’ll be working across a wide range of projects for our existing clients and helping the team prepare pitch-winning presentations to win new clients. With your in-depth understanding of design principles and dynamo-like work ethic, you’ll be that bright light our creative director can rely on to deliver exceptional solutions for the brands we work with.
- Work closely with our creative director to plan, manage and deliver clear, concise and compelling creative solutions for new and existing clients
- Apply your expertise to a wide variety of brand identity design, web design and print projects.
- Work with our creative team to generate powerful ideas, visualise those concepts and rationalise that thinking
- Liaise with the clients you’re helping and wow them with phenomenal stuff
- Keep the design team aware of impending deadlines
Most importantly, you must be passionate about graphic design but you’ll also need these:
- A Degree in graphic design, brand communications or equivalent
- 5+ years of design industry experience as a graphic designer
- Proven track record of delivering killer creative solutions
- Fearless and vocal in the conceptual stages of projects
- Solid layout skills and an excellent understanding of typography
- Master of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator Creative Cloud on Mac OSX
- Be pixel perfect when designing in Sketch
- Good technical knowledge of print production
- Excellent written English and a great communicator
- Good time management, the ability to meet tight deadlines and a desire to be part of our team
- Brilliant team
- Flexible / remote working
- Large variety of work
If it sounds like you’re a perfect fit for us, please send your CV here and we’ll be in touch.