WordPress Developer – £35,000 to £40,000 pa.
Fancy working for an awesome agency in a cool studio space right by Greenwich Park? Can you produce high quality work to tight deadlines without getting flustered? Do you like to have a laugh and a bit of banter while you’re working? How d’you feel about sharing your space with an office dog or two? Sounds like you’ll fit right in! We’re a friendly bunch looking to expand our small but perfectly formed team. Is your awesomeness what we’re missing? We can’t wait to meet you to find out!
- Building high performing custom WordPress websites
- Interpreting designs (In Sketch or Adobe XD) and then coding up
- Experience of dealing with plug ins for functionality of a site
- Ability to hand code sites from scratch
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
This is a full-time permanent role and the salary will be dependent on experience, in the range £35,000 to £40,000 per annum
- Demonstrable WordPress experience across multiple projects
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as GitLab would be helpful but not essential
- A grasp of digital design (UX/UI) best practice would be useful
- Problem-solving skills
- A methodical and logical approach
- Working from home.
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme after 1 year of service
- Generous holiday allowance
- Love from dogs in the office!
You’ll be involved in the development of new web projects and will also work on the maintenance and continuing development of existing client sites. You’ll have the opportunity to join a growing business while also growing your own skill set.
If it sounds like you’re a perfect fit for us, please send your CV here and we’ll be in touch.