Junior WordPress Dev – £22,000 to £26,000 pa.
Fancy working for an awesome agency in a cool studio space right by Greenwich Park? Can you produce high quality work to tight deadlines without getting flustered? Do you like to have a laugh and a bit of banter while you’re working? How d’you feel about sharing your space with an office dog? Sounds like you’ll fit right in! We’re a friendly bunch looking to expand our small but perfectly formed team. Is your awesomeness what we’re missing? We can’t wait to meet you to find out!
An understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred but not essential.
- Building custom WordPress websites
- Interpreting designs and then coding up
- Experience of dealing with plug ins for functionality of a site
- The ability to hard code sites from scratch
- Populating site content
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Demonstrable WordPress experience across multiple projects
- Working with and creating custom themes
- Turning website designs into functional websites
- Problem-solving skills
- A methodical and logical approach
You will be involved in the development of new web projects and will also work on the maintenance and continuing development of existing client sites. You will be given the opportunity to join a growing business while also progressing your own skill set.
If this looks like something you would be a perfect fit for, please send your CV here and we’ll get in touch.